Private Market Flood
"A Simple Alternative to FEMA Flood Insurance"
Evan Hecht, CEO of The Flood Insurance Agency, announced today that the Company now offers two year and three year pre-paid policies, locking in the annual premium, guaranteeing premiums will not increase, for the chosen term. "The #1 question we are asked everyday is: 'what will my premium be next year?'. We listened, and have now given our clients the ability to avoid their premiums going up each and every year," said Hecht. Click here to view the press release.
1. Instantly quote your own policy: All flood zones AE, A1-A30, A, AH and AO policies up to $500,000 (NO
ELEVATION CERTIFICATE REQUIRED). Click Here
2. Submit an online application if you liked your quote and would like to purchase a policy.
3. Receive approval from our underwriters within 1 business day (usually within an hour).
4. Pay for the policy. If your lender currently pays your premium we will bill them.
5. Receive your policy via email the same day premium is received!
The Flood Insurance Agency's Private Market Flood program now provides over two billion dollars of flood insurance insurance coverage to more than 10,000 clients in 37 States. The agency issues one private flood policy every six or seven minutes. "That is a testimony to the public acceptance of our program as an alternative to FEMA flood insurance," said Evan Hecht, the company's CEO.