Private Market Flood
"A Simple Alternative to FEMA Flood Insurance"
Purchasing TFIA's Private Market Flood insurance policy is simple.
Thousands of property owners have already made the switch.
1. Instantly quote your own policy from your State page (no elevation certificate required).
2. Submit an online application if you liked your quote and would like to purchase a policy.
3. Receive approval from our underwriters within 1 business day (usually within an hour).
4. Pay for the policy. If your lender currently pays your premium we will bill them.
5. Receive your policy via email the same day premium is received!
Evan Hecht, CEO of The Flood Insurance Agency, announced today that their Private Market Flood™ program now insures more than $1 Billion of property value. Now operating in 37 States, the agency issues one flood policy every six or seven minutes. "That is a testimony to the public acceptance of our program as an alternative to FEMA flood insurance," said Hecht.
KIND WORDS FROM A NEW CLIENT, James Carnevale-
August 28, 2015
- A Well Deserved Compliment-I don't know who will read this but I am hoping to capture the attention of not only the management and staff at TFIA, but any new potential clients as well.Dealing with everyone at TFIA has been a total and complete pleasure, from the agents all the way up the chain of command to the CEO has been a positive and memorable experience which I have never received from ANY other company in the past. This company stands behind their word and provides unsurpassed customer service and support to their clients. I had an issue where I was treated with disrespect and rudeness from a FEMA, NFIA agent, to the point where his ignorance and inaccurate information caused me to fall into a major panic attack. I then immediately called TFIA after normal business hours and left a detailed voicemail thinking my agent would call me the next business day. Well to my surprise, the CEO of TFIA heard my voicemail and heard my distress and took it upon himself to call me after hours on his own time. He put my mind at ease, and promised me that his company would help me every step of the way to resolve the issue and he also educated me on the correct FEMA policy information which that FEMA agent was totally incorrect about. No other CEO of any other company has ever taken the time to provide me with comfort and reassurance when a problem has occurred.The following morning, the director of operations called me and already had the situation resolved.This world would be a better place for us consumers if we had more companies like The Flood insurance agency and their TOP NOTCH staff. We need more companies to follow their business model where they really do care about their clients and also stand behind the products they sell!Finally, I want to finish my compliment by stating that I am not affiliated with or related to anyone that works for TFIA, I simply found them by doing a Google search and it was the best thing I ever did.A special Thank You to Evan, Eric, Celia and Justin for all of your help and support throughout the entire process of switching my Flood Insurance coverage away from FEMA and over to your company.
Same coverage as FEMA; accepted by every major mortgage lender; no elevation certificates required; uses same claims adjusters as FEMA.Older homes, second homes, non-primary residences, commercial properties and small apartment buildings enjoy significant savings compared to FEMA policies. The program is attempting to reach out to an even broader audience by lowering the minimum policy coverage from $100,000 building coverage to only $50,000 building coverage.