The question we are asked most often is “What will my premium be next year?”. While other companies don’t have an answer for this question, TFIA’s Private Market Flood program offers FOUR solutions to ever-increasing annual flood insurance premiums, including Rate-Lock. Rate-Lock allows policyholders to pay the same rate for two years (with one-year rate-lock) or three years with (two-year rate-lock).
Benefits of Rate-Lock:
- Rate-Lock premiums are paid annually rather than one lump sum.
- Rate-Lock provides peace of mind for up to three policy cycles, preventing any surprises on future renewal bills.
- Rate-Lock guarantees a policy renewal will be offered.
- Rate-Lock is priced surprisingly affordable.
- Rate-Lock is widely accepted by lenders, as it is still paid on an annual basis.
- Rate-Lock requires less money up front than pre-paying for a multi-year policy term.
- Rate-Lock gives you the flexibility of making changes to your policy on an annual basis.
Rate-Lock is now being offered on almost all new business policies as well as most renewal offers. To quote a Rate-Lock policy, simply select the "One Year with One-Year Rate-Lock" or "One Year with Two-Year Rate-Lock" policy term option on our online quote calculator.
You'll be surprised at how affordably priced this option is that gives so much peace of mind.